The faculty of science, K.U Belgium is offering scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a Masters program in the following fields:
- Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Master of Biology
- Master of Biophysics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Master of Chemistry
- Master of Geography
- Master of Mathematics
- Master of Physics
- Master of Statistics
- Inter-University Master of Geology (only students applying for the specialization Geodynamics and Georesources or Surface processes and Paleoenvironments can apply for the scholarship)
- Erasmus Mundus Master of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
Erasmus Mundus Master Sustainable and Territorial Development.
The scholarship is worth 10,000 Euro and it will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized institution.
- Applicants must have received an offer to study at K.U Leuven.
- Applicants must be willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
- Applicants must have good academic grades and be able to prove a very strong knowledge of English.
Interested applicants will have to apply using this link
The following are required when applying:
– A complete list of course titles for which they have obtained a credit Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result they obtained, preferably according to the ECTS-scale; if a different scale is used, please give an summary explanation on the meaning of the scores.
– For the courses that they deem most relevant as a preparation for the master that they are considering, give a short (about one half to one page) description according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide.
– Two reference letters of internationally renowned professors.
– A letter of motivation for the programme.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 15th February 2018.
For more information visit the official page