Alvan Ikoku Post-UTME 2017/2018 Screening Cut-off mark
Applications are invited from candidates who choose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as their First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 100 and above for the NCE Programme and 160 and above for the Degree programme.
Those who DID NOT choose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as First choice institution but scored a minimum of 100 and 160 in their UTME can also apply for the NCE and Degree programmes respectively.
Note:Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice Institution are advised to do change of Institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- Arts/Social Sciences
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
All Direct Entry candidates are to request their institution, where they studied for the NCE/ND programme to send their academic transcripts to the Deputy Registrar Admissions Degree Unit, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education not later than 11th October 2017. They are also requested to send to the same office photocopies of their NCE/OND statement of results or certificates together with their O’level results and JAMB Direct Entry printouts.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2017/2018
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and clock on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents; Passport, L.G.A. identification, Birth Certificate, JAMB result page, O’level result
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Phone number: 07034194669, 08133315556
Application commences on Friday September 15th 2017 and closes on October 11th 2017.
A.N Aguta (Mrs.)
For more updates on Alvan Ikoku Click here
Join our Facebook group to meet and interact with other students
Don’t miss to share this with your friends for someone may be in need of this information.